7 Ultimate Engagement Ring Trends for Summer
There’s no denying that engagement rings are a key part of any engagement. After all, they’re a symbol of your love and commitment to each other.
With so many different styles and designs to choose from. It can be difficult to decide what is right for you. Using our expert knowledge, we have complied a list of the 7 ultimate engagement ring trends for summer.
- Classic solitaire engagement ring: A classic solitaire engagement ring is a timeless choice that will never go out of style. It features a single diamond set in a simple setting, usually made of gold or platinum. Not only are simple and elegant, a diamond is a symbol of love and commitment. Click to view our latest range of diamond engagement rings.
- Timeless halo ring engagement rings are another popular choice. They feature a centre diamond surrounded by smaller diamonds which creates the illusion of a larger stone. Halo engagement rings are classic and beautiful. Click to view our latest range of halo engagement rings.
- One of the hottest trends this year is the highly fashionable emerald engagement ring. It is perfect for those who want something different. The ancient Greeks associated emeralds with Cupid giving the emerald ring that extra special reason to choose for your loved one. Click to view our latest range of emerald engagement rings.
- The passionate ruby engagement ring is perfect for those who are looking for a bold and beautiful ring. Rubies are known for their strength and durability and the depth of the red signifies the love your hold for each other. Click to view our latest range of ruby engagement rings.
- The yellow gold engagement ring is a classic choice. Yellow gold is a symbol of wealth and success, it doesn’t follow trends and is unapologetic for it. It is also a beautiful and timeless metal. Click to view our latest range of yellow gold engagement rings.
- The regal sapphire engagement ring is perfect for those who want something different. Sapphires are known for their strength and durability. They are also said to bring good luck to the wearer. Click to view our latest range of sapphire engagement rings.
- Finally, the ultimate princess cut engagement ring is a popular choice. It is simple and elegant. The princess cut diamond is square-shaped and has sharp corners. It is a classic and beautiful engagement ring. Click to view our latest range of princess cut engagement rings.
There are so many engagement ring choices for summer. These are just a few of the popular ones. Take your time and choose the perfect engagement ring for you and your fiancé. If you need help, our bridal ring experts are on hand to help you find the perfect proposal ring.